Syndicate Strategies Careers
We're always looking for great talent to join our team and serve our clients great results! If you think you’ve got what it takes, submit your resume to:
Associate Creative Director
Are you looking for a fun, fast-paced, but also chill working environment? Then look somewhere else because we are all really boring here and work at a snail's pace. Just kidding! We're a sarcastic bunch of people that love their jobs and enjoy being creative together.
We're looking for an associate creative director to join our team at Syndicate, a growing agency just outside of Philadelphia. Is that person you?!! I sure hope so.
You'll be responsible for the creative operations for a specific group of accounts including staff supervision and work production. You'll be directing the activities of team members to maintain the agency's standards of creative excellence, timeliness, and profitability, while attending to our clients' goals.
Things You Can Enjoy Doing Here:
- Insures the timely development and execution of plan, campaigns, and projects.
- Plans, develops, and defends budget recommendations, work goals, measurements, and training requirements necessary to provide quality service to clients.
- Provides detailed information and cost estimates to assure accurate data on which to plan and develop functional objectives and budgets leading to stable and profitable accounts.
- Provides leadership/motivation and conveys the vision and values of the agency to team.
- Oversees creative consultations with account teams to assure appropriate creative strategies, adequacy/accuracy of input, schedules, budgets, production support, necessary reviews, and client presentations.
- Trains and supervises assigned staff of writers, artists, production and traffic personnel; oversees their execution of all creative efforts to insure they are on strategy, on budget, and on schedule.
- Maintains external professional relationships to assure the ongoing availability of specialized expertise, gifted freelancers, and reputable studios/producers when their services are required.
- Participates in the new business efforts.
- GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR A MUST!
- We are strong in digital, so a strong digital background is a plus.
- When sending resume, please send samples of work or campaigns.